Sunday, July 8, 2012

Stampin' Up! Convention Time


Well, Stampin' Up! 2012 Convention will be here soon.  Here is one of the swaps I'm making for convention. So much fun to swap with all the fabulous stampers!




I love using the Big Shot for these garden markers.  I didn't make the hole for the metal stick yet. Not sure if I will.  Difficult to see, but there are three rhinestones on the butterfly.

Stamps - Fabulous Florets
Ink - Stazon Jet Black
Accessories - Big Shot Top Note Bigz , Die and Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

2 comments:

  1. Love It. Can't wait to see it in person

    A little over a week and we will be Salt Lake City bound.

    Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I hope you have a fabulous time at convention!!!!

    ReplyDelete