Saturday, July 7, 2012




A Few Things I Forgot!






Yet another Sympathy Card!


Yep, another sympathy card I made.  I have made so many lately that I don't remember which one went where. Okay before you think I am a ditz or something, I make cards for Heart to Heart International when they are needed.   So I may not always know the recipient when making them.



Petite Purse

Those cute little purses!  Made this one at Amanda's Make and Take. Stinkin' cute!



Graduation Card

I finally was able to make a card using my favorite color in the whole world - Night of Navy!  This was for our neighbor's son who graduated from the University of Kansas and is a new Second Lieutenant in the US Air Force.

I found the original idea from Super Stamper Melissa Davies. Here is a link to her website.  LINK!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment