Sunday, July 8, 2012

Another Convention Swap Preview

This is another swap. It's sort of a tag or small card - you decide.  Idea is from Nikki Spencer. I changed just a few things, but it is basically the same.  Nikki is an amazing Stampin' Up! Demonstrator from "Down Under" .  Here is her website  LINK! 



I had to improvise a bit.  Since I have no current black ribbon (all mine is retired) I used a strip of Basic Black cardstock and ran it through an embossing folder.  I also had no black brads so I used BLING instead.  I also embossed the Blossom punch. There will be some which are different colors to spice thing up a bit!!!

Stamps - None
Cardstock - Basic Black and Whisper White
Accessories - Blossom and Boho Blossom punches, Petals a Plenty and Perfect  Polka Dots Textured Embossing Folders, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Labels Collections Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment