Sunday, March 24, 2013

Wedding Card

I've been working on wedding cards as we have someone at the office getting married in a month.  It's been fun finding great cards on Pinterest and trying to recreate them.  Here is one I thought was pretty nice.  The original creator used Vanilla Satin Ribbon instead of Black Satin Ribbon. And her card was a square design while this one is the normal dimensions. At least it looks wider than a normal style card.

  • Stamps - Fifth Avenue Floral, Ocassional Quotess

  • Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Basic Black
  • Ink - Basic Black
  • Accessories - Black Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Stammpin' Dimensionals.
The tricky part to this card is making the slits for the ribbon.  I'm not always straight with my cuts. Fortunately the row of pearls helps to cover small mistakes.  The black pearls in the upper right hand corner are done with a black sharpie over the white ones.              Jenna Barber made this and I totally cased it.  I think she did an amazing job and please visit her post on Jenna Barber on Splitcoaststampers.  She has all of her details listed. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment