Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Not Orange Pumpkin

I stamp once a month with a great group of ladies in Olathe, KS. Each month we do a swap and then make something special.  This month it was time to make pumkins.  You've seen the rosettes used for wreaths, trees, pumpkins, etc. But have you actually made one.  It does take a while so be ready!



My Not So Orange Pumpkin! I don't really like orange so here we are.  It takes 28 pieces of paper to make this one. I think I would add a couple more intermediary levels, but this one is cute.  I added Champagne Glimmer paper to the leaves we were provided to add some bling.  I also spritzed it with a gold marker and our color spritzer tools.  We have a fabulous lady at Heart to Heart International who always brings us chocolate on Fridays.  She loves to decorate - so it went home with her.  I'm thinking my next one will be blue and white with silver sparkle. What do you think? Thank you Joyce for getting me to make this. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment