Sunday, August 26, 2012

Stamping with Martha!

 
 
 
 
Saturday I had the best time with my friend, Martha. We met through Stampin' UP! at convention and have been "buds" since. I normally only get to see her at convention or regionals, but visited her yesterday at her home.  She was so gracious.  I left with lots of her wonderful creations - thank you!!!
 
We had so much fun making the ornament above.  This was my fourth try at one of these and Martha's first.  It's always a learning experience. Thanks Martha for the tip on using a glue dot to hold the ends of the ribbon in place so you can hot glue it a bit easier (and safer!)
 
 
We used Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple ink.  Of course we had to use some bling with silver glimmer paper.  And then there's something in the center which I would never have thought to use - a Raspberry Ribble Dahlia!  Martha is so smart. 
 
Well here we are with our wonderful creation. I imagine Martha will be making more of these soon.  You should see how neat her craft room is! OMG!  I can hardly wait for next year's convention so she and my wonderful downline, Amanda, can meet. You can visit Martha's website HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Eddie. This definitely put a smile on my face. I enjoy the time that we spend together. I really enjoy how we are so creative either in person or over the phone.

    Have a great week.

    Martha

    ReplyDelete